Sunday 28 November 2010

Marché de Noël des Champs Elysées


I thought the Christmas Market in Birmingham was great but this one at Champs Elysées is amazing! I love ambling around a good market so I couldn't wait for it to open and when it did, it didn't disappoint! Lovely Christmas food, pretty jewellery and scarves and obligatory Christmas tat is found in abundance here. Only went down one side though...can't wait to return!

Despite this market being so brilliant I really can't wait to go to the one at home. I think it is because I am secretly looking forward to going home; this semester at uni has been difficult, to say the least. I really can't wait for a break and a fresh start next semester. Most of all though I am looking forward to guilt-free sleeping and tea on tap from mom.

1 comment: