Wednesday 1 June 2011

Paris Checklist II


Since my last Paris Checklist, I've upgraded the scrappy bit of paper sellotaped to my wall to a word document shortcut on my desktop; a sign that things are going well, I'd say! I think I managed to do quite a lot but places remain unvisited and, as usual, more things keep cropping up. So here is the updated version:

Culture
Sainte-Chapelle
Eglise St. Eustache
Tour Montparnasse
Palais Royal
Museum Nationale d'Histoire Naturelle
Musée du Quai Branly
Cimitière du Montparnasse
Take a tour of Opéra
Giverny
See the bells of Notre-Dame

Food
Le Bal Café

Parks
Bois de Boulogne
Bois de Vincennes
Parc de la Villette
Parc Floral

General things to do
Rent a boat in Bois de Boulogne
Have a picnic by the Seine Does ice-cream count?
Go to the Paris Plage
See a film at the Open-air cinema

No comments:

Post a Comment